Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Treat Dry Hair What Should I Do To Get A Silky Hair And Treat Dry Hair And Hairfall?

What should i do to get a silky hair and treat dry hair and hairfall? - how to treat dry hair

I hav hair type dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, because maybe ... I have more experience of these hairfall also DayZZ ... So I wanted to know what I should do to treat ... What kind of shampoo, hair oil should I use hair gel brand ...??? and what Or should I'm looking for some home remedies?

3 comments:

Alysssa said...

I would recommend to relieve an S & C Nourishing itchy scalp. I had clients with the Vichy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with excellent results (http://www.twenga.com/dir-Health-Beauty ... and by the severe drought that had my hair, speaking from personal experience, is Chi Silk Infusion the best! (http://www.folica.com/CHI_Silk_Infusi_d2 ...

Like trying on hair loss, if no medical cause, I would wear their hair and nails Vitimins to the hair are strong and complete. Perfectil is one of the best from Vitabiotics!

I hope this helped

Chaylee said...

often referred to as Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo is the trick, but if you want to handle, too dry, so I recommend you tresseme moisture rich shampoo and conditioner. Likewise, Sally Beauty Supply and Salon looking for treatment of dandruff. Hair color and bleaching treatment can be dry, so painfully clear that Stear. and a personal note, I propose that the moose instead of hair gel. Freezing is not attractive to the eye, and not very good for your hair. Elk Run much better. good luck =)

xoxo said...

Chi Silk Infusion try, you can supplement your air conditioning. Let stand, rinse 3 minutes. Amazing product! Or Paul Mitchell Moisture Shampoo.

Post a Comment