Thursday, January 28, 2010

Canker Sores Dot In Middle Canker Sore Treatment?

Canker sore treatment? - canker sores dot in middle

My gums on the upper left corner of the mouth so bad. Been corrupted for a week, and in general I think it is a cancer sore, but I see the white dot that comes with cancer sores. I said, I thought it was a cancer sore. I do not know what to do to cure it, I can not even have my toothbrush where it hurts so much. I hear you can gargle with salt water, what can I do?

2 comments:

older mom said...

The salt water kills the virus. I use it on a sore throat and has even been used in the chest with a needle was put to him in the nose or smell in the nose. It is likely that the work on the gums. Try it out. If they do not see your dentist.

james said...

If it works gargling with salt water. must be hot, though. If you do not brush with a toothbrush, mouthwash, try

Post a Comment